Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Teach K

It was awesome! I loved the sessions! I got lots of great ideas and inspiration from Kim Adsit and Shari Sloane. I loved the exhibits! I bought lots of good books and awesome Kate & Co sets. I loved the blogger meet up! I won a gift certificate for TPT. I loved meeting other kindergarten teachers from across the country. So funny
I went all the way to Vegas to meet a teacher from 30 minutes down the road and even funnier her nephew will be in K at my school next year, small world right!

We wore our T shirts which were a hit! I will be posting directions with pictures later this week after i get my daughter off to dance camp and my husband well (kidney stone, not fun) so you can make your own.

I am working on a super cute project with chalkboard fabric that I will post as soon as I finish it. 2 weeks left til I get busy in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment